Vista Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsup

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks everybody who recommend Vista to me in the previous thread Should I Switch To Vista? I finished building my desktop PC and installed Vista Ultimate. It is extremely user friendly and has a top notch firewall. I really do love this new Operating System. To me, it's far superior to Mac and Linux, but as I mentioned before, I'm a Microsoft guy. Thanks again!

Thanks everybody who recommend Vista to me in the previous thread Should I Switch To Vista? I finished building my desktop PC and installed Vista Ultimate. It is extremely user friendly and has a top notch firewall. I really do love this new Operating System. To me, it's far superior to Mac and Linux, but as I mentioned before, I'm a Microsoft guy. Thanks again!
Glad you like it, I to find it easy to use............I think the MS Cats came up with a nice OS.....:2cents:

I agree. All my Linux friends had a stroke when I told them that I did install it. They were trying to give me Elive and tell me that I would love it more. Maybe I would, but so far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back