WANTED: Macbook or Macbook pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydnorphyn

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello:

I am looking for a Macbook, G4 or Macbook pro for my daughter who is beginning her NT Greek education this Summer. If anyone has one they wish to sell or pass on to a 13 year old who is hungry for the Word of God, please let me know.

Grace and peace

John Oliff
sydnorphyn
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hello:

I am looking for a Macbook, G4 or Macbook pro for my daughter who is beginning her NT Greek education this Summer. If anyone has one they wish to sell or pass on to a 13 year old who is hungry for the Word of God, please let me know.

Grace and peace

John Oliff
sydnorphyn
[email protected]

PS. Please know before hand, this is for educational use and NOT for resale...she wants to use it.

Wow, 13 years old and she wants to learn NT greek? That's pretty cool.

(Sorry, I just had to say that, i dont have a macbook. Good Luck)

Andrew:
Thanks for your post, an example of the Grace of the Lord working. Pray that she whould continue to grow in the grace of Christ.

Just out of interest will you be using specific software for the Mac to teach your daughter NT Greek? We started our 7 year old on modern greek last year and he loves it - we are using Rosetta Stone. He's about 12 units ahead of me now...

Matt

Bill Mounce and various computer software; I am teaching NT Greek this Summer and she will be taking my course; I am also having the students work on Quia - a great resource for language (games, etc), and reading daily from the Greek with a diglot - NET Bible has put together one of the best with NA27 with tons of critical notes - grammar, theology, etc.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back