Was there a Nuclear Holocaust the Other Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I know I've been busy lately but was there a Nuclear Holocaust the other day?

Here is Google's cached snapshot of the page on Sep 8th:
http://72.14.203.104/search?sourcei...005-10,GBSA:en&q=cache:http://www.yahweh.com/
Today's Religious World Does Not Know The Prophecies Of Yahweh:
Nuclear war will start September 12, 2006, but that is not the end.

You need to put this date on your bathroom mirror. You also need to make preparations for the dark days ahead, which will affect every person on earth. However, there is a way of escape. There is a place of safety but like their unbelief in the Sabbath, the world will not believe this message, neither will they repent of their sins of murder, fornication, or theft. You need to start training now in the ways of Yahweh.

Prophecy"” Nuclear War Will Start September 12, 2006
Why aren't the religions warning the world about this horrible great tribulation? Notice the prophet's writing:

Isayah 24:1-6
1 Before Yahweh's very eyes, the earth is made empty and it is made waste; the face of it is perverted and its inhabitants scattered abroad;
2 And it will be: as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him:
3 The land will be utterly emptied and utterly plundered, for it has come to pass that this judgment has been pronounced.
4 The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish.
5 The earth also is defiled because of the inhabitants of it, for they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Beginning September 12, 2006 nuclear war will start that will kill a third part of man over a forth part of the earth; but that is not the end. The end will come thirteen months later with four-fifths of the population destroyed. Yes, the sin-filled religions are supporting their sinful governments to prepare for a mass slaughter. The Savior said the world would engage in nuclear war that will darken the sun.

Mattithyah 24:29
Immediately, but after the tribulation of those days will the sun be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuclear war is about to start: Fourteen years before it came to pass, Yisrayl Hawkins wrote about the seven year peace plan that was confirmed with the late Prime Minister of Israyl, Yitzhak Rabin. You can find that prophecy in The Mark of the Beast, Volume 1, available through The House of Yahweh. Yahweh inspired him to write about this seven year plan for peace in the 1970's, but it was not signed into action until 1993 by Yitzhak Rabin, Yasser Arafat, and Bill Clinton.

Most of the prophecies concerning this plan have already come true:
. It was a seven year plan.
. It was confirmed with a man named Rabin.
. Rabin was later assassinated.
. The peace plan shut down after three and one-half years of action.
. It remained shut down for seven years.
. It was reactivated exactly seven years after it was initially shut down, just like the prophets said it would be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seventh Prophecy Not Yet Completed. The seventh prophecy concerning this seven year peace plan is in action at this time, but has not yet been completed. When it is completed, man's governments, led by man's religions, will have destroyed nearly four-fifths of the earth's population.

Nuclear war will start September 12, 2006, around the great river Euphrates. This will not be the end.

Would you like to know what will take place after that? The prophets of Yahweh were inspired to tell us. Only The House of Yahweh can teach you what you must do to protect yourself.

Would you also like to know what the survivors will be doing and why they will not die?

Only The House of Yahweh can teach you these things...

~Excerpt 7-2006 HOY Newsletter~

Now look at the page on Sep 15th:
http://www.yahweh.com

Hey Rich,

Good to have you back. I haven't heard anything either, but I've been busy, too. It's been a real zoo around here.

You know, I wondered why all the plants and animals were suddenly sprouting odd appendages --I attributed it to Luthorcorp, but it makes more sense that a third of the earth's population was killed and just no one thought to tell me.

It's probably a promo for that "Jericho" movie that has popped up on the Yahoo screen lately.

Ruben, maybe we've been raptured. Or maybe they've been. How can we really know?

I sort of feel like I've been raptured. I guess this means I shouldn't worry about the fact that the cistern seems to be almost out of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back