Washington Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bladestunner316
I thought so too Hawks definetely made some mistakes that should have cost them the game but got lucky and sent the skins packing!!!!

This is true. The skins defense and special teams are very tough but the offense is woeful. It's amazing they were able to win 6 games in a row and get to the divisional round. I thought it looked very bad for the Seahawks when Alexander went out and at other points in the game, but they fought back and won their first playoff game since upsetting the Dolphins in Marino's rookie year (Jan 1984).

Originally posted by Joseph Ringling
I can't believe the Steelers upset the Colts. I love Peyton Manning but this guy never wins the big game.

And then he publicly puts some of the blame on his teammates in a way I don't think Marino or Elway ever did. But he's certainly right, they obviously had problems with pass protection.

Originally posted by Pilgrim
Originally posted by Joseph Ringling
I can't believe the Steelers upset the Colts. I love Peyton Manning but this guy never wins the big game.

And then he publicly puts some of the blame on his teammates in a way I don't think Marino or Elway ever did. But he's certainly right, they obviously had problems with pass protection.

That was a classless move by Peyton. As much as I respect him and the way he plays the game it would have looked much better if he kept those feelings to himself. And you're right Chris, I don't recall Marino or Elway ever calling out their teammates after a loss in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back