Water and ice pretty much everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Wayne. Articles like this are helpful to me as I witness to an older cousin who was raised in the church but, sadly, allowed a variety of liberal theories to influence him away from the faith. Thankfully, he is attending our church plant with us, and I hope that the Lord will restore his confidence in the true faith.

Walt Brown goes into this ( water in solar system) from a different persective in his fabulous book " In the Beginning". Best creationist book I've ever seen.

Some guy = David Russell Humphreys, who graduated B.S. from Duke University and was awarded his Ph.D in physics from Louisiana State University in 1972. He has worked for General Electric and Sandia National Laboratories in nuclear physics where he received a patent and a science award. From 2001-2008 he was an associate professor at The Institute for Creation Research. He currently works for Creation Ministries International (USA). Humphreys is a board member of both the Creation Research Society and the Creation Science Fellowship of New Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back