We are giving away John Colquhoun's seminal work "The Law and the Gospel."

Regi Addictissimus

Completely sold out to the King
Hello, brothers and sisters.

We are currently giving away John Colquhoun's The Law and the Gospel in paperback and ebook for free. To assist in getting the most out of this important work, we have also released lessons by Paul Smalley, co-author of Reformed Systematic Theology with Dr. Joel Beeke.

The book description:

"Does upholding the law compromise the freeness and fullness of the gospel?

In this classic work, John Colquhoun helps us to understand the importance of knowing the relationship between law and gospel. In one of the most outstanding Reformed studies on the topic, Colquhoun encourages believers to combat both legalism and antinomianism by joyfully embracing a correct view of the law centered on the Person of Christ."

You can access your free copy and the lessons here:

The Law and the Gospel

Enjoy and may the Lord use this book to help many around the world to experience the beauty and freedom found only in the gospel.

In these days, this offer is very timely.

Thank you so much and God bless you all in your work and in each of your lives.

In these days, this offer is very timely.

Thank you so much and God bless you all in your work and in each of your lives.
We are happy to offer this to everyone. It is such an important work. Even searching the Puritan Board, you will find testimonials of how this book has helped people.

This is a great book so I hope this effort gets the work spread around and more well-known.

Unrelated to Colquhoun, but got me thinking about RHB. Is volume 1 of Rutherford still looking to be published this year (D.V.)?

Does this not apply outside of the continental USA? I tried clicking on the link and it just brings me back to the main website.

Arrived and it is well done. No crackling, crunchy sounds. Thank you again.

Arrived and it is well done. No crackling, crunchy sounds. Thank you again.
Glad to hear they were cooked to your preference. We tried not to over deep-fry these. :lol:

Does this not apply outside of the continental USA? I tried clicking on the link and it just brings me back to the main website.
Send an email to [email protected] with your question and location. Thanks.

Are there any differences between the text of this edition and the Hardcover edition published by SDG in 2012?

I got my free copy about a week ago. Thank you! I ordered more tonight (along with a couple of other books) for folks at church and elsewhere.

Back