We are giving away three sets of The Complete Works of Thomas Goodwin!

I'll make it easy for you all. Just give the three sets to the first three people who reply to this thread.

EDIT: Fooey! Too slow. @JTB.SDG ruined my chance to be funny...

whos thomas goodwin?

In all seriousness this is a very generous thing. If you are unfamiliar, I have been blessed tremendously by Christ Set Forth, an excellent preacher. He made me see the sweet overabundance of justification we have in Christ's death, resurrection and intercession. If I was unsure of perserverance of the saints before I read it, I was a firm believer after.

Our blessed crucified Lord that we would receive one that is all together lovely freely, not through works but Christ's.

Gab.com is an alternative social media site - more akin to Twitter than Facebook. It’s growing very rapidly. The CEO is a very outspoken Christian and doesn’t use his platform to maliciously collect data on users. There are a lot of Christian’s on there who wanted to get way from Facebook/Twitter/etc.

Hello, everyone. I just launched a giveaway through our social media accounts. I figured I would share it on here as well.

You can sign up through the link: https://bit.ly/RHBTRSGoodwinGiveaway
Is this international or only for the US?

Edit: never mind, I found my answer. "Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win."

Last edited:
Please do. Thanks for spreading the word.

I would be interested in knowing what the group sizes are of the Reformed groups on Gab. I'm in charge of social media development, amongst many other things. I'm curious if it is worthwhile for me set up an account.
Let me get some numbers for you on the ones I’m in. I’ll post back later today when I’m on my pc.

Let me get some numbers for you on the ones I’m in. I’ll post back later today when I’m on my pc.

These are the groups I am in that might apply. I have bolded the larger groups. Some are quite small.

Reformed Christian Theology 4.2k
Calvinism 88
C.H. Spurgeon 22
Bible Reading Challenge 57
Christianity 194.4k (probably mostly not reformed)
Postmillenniaslism 69.1k
Bible Study 123.4k

Question on this - each time there is a giveaway do I need to enter it? Or if we are customers/have entered in the past are we automatically enrolled in future giveaways?

These are the groups I am in that might apply. I have bolded the larger groups. Some are quite small.

Reformed Christian Theology 4.2k
Calvinism 88
C.H. Spurgeon 22
Bible Reading Challenge 57
Christianity 194.4k (probably mostly not reformed)
Postmillenniaslism 69.1k
Bible Study 123.4k
NapthtaliPress posted a thread inquiring if any of us know of alternative forums that might be appropriate/beneficial for Christians new to the Reformed Faith. If any of those listed above might be fitting please post same in that thread.

https://www.puritanboard.com/threads/pb-is-not-a-beginner-site-what-would-your-recommend-for-such.107634/post-1295813

Back