Welcome Four New Moderators: KMK, Ex Nihilo, Marrow Man, and Southern Presbyterian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Welcome to our newest four Moderators:

Ken (KMK)
Evie (Ex Nihilo)
Tim (Marrow Man)
James (Southern Presbyterian)

The Mods and Admins were mutually enthusiastic about the people we have asked to serve in this capacity.

I don't want to make too much of a discussion board but I certainly am blessed by what I learn here and the chance to interact with Brothers and Sisters around the world and I am confident that these additions will enhance the quality of the board at large.

fireworks8.gif
congrats!!

The Mods and Admins were mutually enthusiastic about the people we have asked to serve in this capacity.

Rich, speak for yourself. I held out my vote until I got some earmarks in the PB Omnibus budget for 2009. I received $100,000 for a study on the environmental impact of heated baptisterys.

Rich, speak for yourself. I held out my vote until I got some earmarks in the PB Omnibus budget for 2009. I received $100,000 for a study on the environmental impact of heated baptisterys.

Careful, Bill. I just read on a thread that Baptist churches were not true churches. I wouldn't be advertising that ecclesiastical jacuzzi of yours!

Yes, welcome to all of the new mods. We are blessed to have you with us!

It is a well-established fact that the heated baptistery contributes to the growth of mildew in the sanctuary . It is also the primarily reason that certain unmentioned mods have a certain smell which has gained levels of notoriety. :wwbd: But thems the risks of research!

Seriously, thank all of you. I'm running out of "thank you's"! My cup runneth over!

Congratulations you guys! And thanks for helping to make this place one of the best reformed resources on the net.

Good choices!

However, I think I see a liberal trend here: The PB "government" is swelling! At least we're not being forced to pay for it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back