Welcome to new Moderators:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
For their edifying posts and faithful contributions, Chris Rhoades and Jeff Bartell have been jetisoned to a position of moderator here on Puritan Board. Please welcome them and as well keep them in prayer for added wisdom, knowledge and patience as they assist with the oversite here on Puritan Board.

:judge:

[Edited on 3-27-2006 by Scott Bushey]

jet·ti·son ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jt-sn, -zn)
tr.v. jet·ti·soned, jet·ti·son·ing, jet·ti·sons
1. To cast overboard or off: a ship jettisoning wastes; a pilot jettisoning aircraft fuel.
2. Informal. To discard (something) as unwanted or burdensome: jettisoned the whole marketing plan.

:eek:

Originally posted by Jeff_Bartel
jet·ti·son ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jt-sn, -zn)
tr.v. jet·ti·soned, jet·ti·son·ing, jet·ti·sons
1. To cast overboard or off: a ship jettisoning wastes; a pilot jettisoning aircraft fuel.
2. Informal. To discard (something) as unwanted or burdensome: jettisoned the whole marketing plan.

:eek:

I noticed the compliment, too, Jeff. Congratulations, but hang on to that personal floatation device.

Vic

Meek acceptance speech:

They like me, they really like me...

Eager to split or close my first thread.:lol::judge:

Originally posted by crhoades
Meek acceptance speech:

Theonomic takeover. Sneak in. Get elected to power, then enforce the sword!

Originally posted by Draught Horse
Meek acceptance speech:

Theonomic takeover. Sneak in. Get elected to power, then enforce the sword!

Statements like that will get you banned, Mr. Aitken. Watch your step.;)

(at least let me do this for a day before you get my privileges revoked!) :lol:

378.png

Congratulations guys.:banana:

How does one go about the process of working towards becoming a moderator (i.e. what is needed), and how is the decision made for choosing one?

"How does one go about the process of working towards becoming a moderator (i.e. what is needed), and how is the decision made for choosing one?"

Basically, you go to the Puritan Pub late at night. A little folding of the hands and sitting at the wine. Then when you're relaxed someone knocks you in the head from behind. You wake up the next day in Mexico, dirty and smelly. By the time you find a way home and stagger back into your house and turn on the computer, you find out you've been made a moderator.

Anyway, I don't know if it was just like that for the others but that's my story. Anyone have an Advil?

Originally posted by BobVigneault
"How does one go about the process of working towards becoming a moderator (i.e. what is needed), and how is the decision made for choosing one?"

Basically, you go to the Puritan Pub late at night. A little folding of the hands and sitting at the wine. Then when you're relaxed someone knocks you in the head from behind. You wake up the next day in Mexico, dirty and smelly. By the time you find a way home and stagger back into your house and turn on the computer, you find out you've been made a moderator.

Anyway, I don't know if it was just like that for the others but that's my story. Anyone have an Advil?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back