Welcome to our Newest Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I got kind of busy and forgot a bit of protocol.

I want to say welcome and thank you to a few new moderators: Bill Brown, Randy Snyder, and Vic Bottomly. They were vetted through the other moderators who uniformly agreed the men had demonstrated the disposition necessary for the task.

Chris Rhoades recently "retired" and I wanted to say Bravo Zulu (job well done) for the time he served as a moderator.

I want to say welcome and thank you to a few new moderators: Bill Brown, Randy Snyder, and Vic Bottomly. They were vetted through the other moderators who uniformly agreed the men had demonstrated the disposition necessary for the task.

Chris Rhoades recently "retired" and I wanted to say Bravo Zulu (job well done) for the time he served as a moderator.

A wise choice indeed and hats off to Chris for a job well done!

A wise choice indeed and hats off to Chris for a job well done!

:amen:

Thanks for your trust guys. I count it a very big privilege to be counted among you all. You all have helped us learn so much. While I am here let me put in a plug for a few Journals I have grown to Love. The 'Reformed Baptist Theological Review' Rich Barcellos edits and the 'Confessional Presbyterian' that Chris Coldwell edits. I would add links but I have to run right now.

Thanks for the privilege to serve you guys.....

In Christ's Kingdom and Love,
Randy

Our new Mods are cool. I wonder if they know about the new mod beat down........Rich, did you warn them. Evil Chuckle!:lol:

I'm ok with all these guys as long as they don't spend too much time altering other member's posts.
;) (Unless of course I deserve it, like right now... I mean, I'm asking for it aren't I.)

On the other hand, some moderators are a little too invasive, like, say, Bawb. Sometimes he just scares me. And what's with that hair? I mean, puhlease!

Last edited:
Thanks for your trust guys. I count it a very big privilege to be counted among you all. You all have helped us learn so much. While I am here let me put in a plug for a few Journals I have grown to Love. The 'Reformed Baptist Theological Review' Rich Barcellos edits and the 'Confessional Presbyterian' that Chris Coldwell edits. I would add links but I have to run right now.

Thanks for the privilege to serve you guys.....

In Christ's Kingdom and Love,
Randy

Randy:

I hope you can use your time as moderator to teach me how to grow a beard like yours! Not quite kingdom work for you, but it would look much better than my meager stubble when I have the ol' pipe lit.

Looking forward to your moderating,
Joel

Wow...

You appointed three babdist moderators?? Have you been taking drugs again?

:lol:

But seriously, s'good!

No drugs. I can gratefully say that I never even puffed, much less inhaled an illegal substance.

'Twas quite intentional that they're all Baptists.

How are we supposed to welcome these new moderators when others amongst our ranks were overlooked despite being superior in every way?

Therefore the first task of the new moderators should be a censuring of Rich for his egregious and flagrant error.

The most flagrant error here ever committed was allowing me to be an Administrator. Talk about being a lion in a den of Daniels!

How are we supposed to welcome these new moderators when others amongst our ranks were overlooked despite being superior in every way?

Therefore the first task of the new moderators should be a censuring of Rich for his egregious and flagrant error.

Pastor Kok, I'm fairly convinced that Rich and the other moderators had 1 Corinthians 6:4 in mind, at least in my case.

I didn't make it up. I heard it a few years back. One of my pastors stated that R.C. Sproul was lecturing at Westminster Theological Seminary in Escondido on apologetics. WSCAL is obviously presup and R.C. is not. He made that quip to all the students.

I didn't make it up. I heard it a few years back. One of my pastors stated that R.C. Sproul was lecturing at Westminster Theological Seminary in Escondido on apologetics. WSCAL is obviously presup and R.C. is not. He made that quip to all the students.
I'll get Sprouls permission!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back