Well I think it worked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed the SSL issue. Thankfully the new forum software supports SSL properly so we won't be having that nightmare any more.

That feature works even better here. You should see a large bubble appear with content from the opening post when you hover over a thread title in a particular forum.
Funny - it was working for me on Chrome (I have the latest) but now it is not. It works on Firefox. Any idea what could be going on with Chrome?

Fred,
I am using Chrome and it works. You might try refreshing the page using the F5 key. Some machines require another key to access F5. This forces the browser to re-query the server and refresh the page.

Fred,
I am using Chrome and it works. You might try refreshing the page using the F5 key. Some machines require another key to access F5. This forces the browser to re-query the server and refresh the page.
No such luck. I refreshed and refreshed using Shift + Reload. still no popups on Chrome.

Using Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)

Does not work with Edge either. Or IE.
Try deleting only the puritanboard cookies from your browsers. After deleting them close the browser, restart and login. Does it work now?
Also check the settings for the site in Chrome. Do this by clicking the icon in the Chrome address bar next to the url when viewing the site. The icon may look like a padlock or something. In the dropdown Allow notifications, popups, Javascript, and Flash.

I went to PB this morning on tapatalk and had to log in. Worked fine. Just home from this mornings service and on Chrome, had to log in of course, but it is working fine so far. Just checked on this PC and now I can also log in on Firefox ! Thanks for a job well done !

Whatever you've done to the website, Rich, the Tapatalk version is now much more straightforward In my humble opinion. The old Tapatalk of a few years back was very elegant but this is much more elegant than what we've had until you rejigged the website. Thanks.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

What about putting in the code that lets the scripture reference text appear when you hover over the reference, E.g., John 3:16

Just a second request for the Bible verse display code. Sorry, but I don't remember who I sent the code to the last time for use in the old forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back