Well, that was fun. Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what? Hmmmmm .... let's go through the neighborhood "Santa tipping" (similar to cow tipping, but done to plastic or inflatable Santas).:stirpot:
[video=youtube;e2PNECWXyUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2PNECWXyUI[/video]

Last edited:
Who's your friend there, Andrew?

No, no, I'm talking about the blue smilie. Haven't seen him before.

Who's your friend there, Andrew?

No, no, I'm talking about the blue smilie. Haven't seen him before.

he's just a chatty smilie. But do you know who my other friend is in the pic?
Hint: he could be considered famous, but maybe that's just in Texas.

Isn't that the so-called quarterback of the losing team in the championship game or am I just being prophetic?

That wasn`t fair but, in the words of my belt swinging father, o so many years ago, "Life isn't fair."

Isn't that the so-called quarterback of the losing team in the championship game or am I just being prophetic?

That wasn`t fair but, in the words of my belt swinging father, o so many years ago, "Life isn't fair."

you're a false prophet my friend! And you're right life isn't fair. I've had to explain that to many a Nebraska fan the last few weeks.

But I can take your jesting in stride. I mean what would I say to you a man from Wisconsin with the mighty Badger team who finished undefeated....oh wait.....

Actually, you'll probably tell me you're a 'Bama fan. How convenient... :D

I was quite annoyed when I saw someone tipped a 6' inflatable Grinch. Bah humbug to that Santa lover.:mad:

It's Christmas here in Mississippi and we are having a white er, umm, wet Christmas. Has anyone seen my rabbit? He goes "bump!"

It's Christmas here in Ohio and it's also a wet Christmas.

It was snowy and white on Christmas Eve; then, on Christmas morning, it rained. Now the snow is mostly gone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back