Westminister Village - On campus housing at WSCAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Ryan

Puritan Board Freshman
Westminister California does not offer summer courses (other than Greek 1). Does anyone know if their on campus housing (Westminster Village) is year round? Being married with kids, I wouldn't have a place to "go home" to in the summer if we decide to go there.

Forgive me if this has been asked elsewhere. The search function isn't working at the moment.

Also, any first hand testimonies of your time there would be appreciated (if attended within the last 5 years).

You would have to ask admissions. Any general guideline heard by anyone here would still necessitate an enquiry. The seminary I have first hand experience of has year long housing.

You would have to ask admissions. Any general guideline heard by anyone here would still necessitate an enquiry. The seminary I have first hand experience of has year long housing.
That's correct. But it's Friday night and I'm curious now. ;)

That's correct. But it's Friday night and I'm curious now. ;)
Got it.
a side note, I don't understand your first paragraph, the link between no summer courses and the enquiry if it is year round. And are you going there for the start of a 3/4 year MDiv?

The fact that they don't offer summer courses leaves me wondering how much they shut down the school in those months. Thus my question about housing.

The school is not shut down. The library is still open; many professors are in their offices. It's not like an undergrad college.

Dr. Duguid is right. I travel to WSCAL frequently. Both the library and the bookstore are open all summer, although, during the summer months, they close at 4:30 or 5:00 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back