Westminster Bookstore's 2014 bestsellers promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack K

Puritan Board Doctor
Well, I'm really stoked today, and grateful. My book made their list! But the whole list is worth checking out not so much for that, but for a number of other excellent titles available at good prices for one week. There's nothing quite so tempting as good books temporarily on sale.
Bestsellers of 2104 back on sale

Well, I'm really stoked today, and grateful. My book made their list! But the whole list is worth checking out not so much for that, but for a number of other excellent titles available at good prices for one week. There's nothing quite so tempting as good books temporarily on sale.
Bestsellers of 2104 back on sale

How did you obtain the plutonium to generate the necessary 1.21 Gigawatts of electricity? :cool:

Seriously though, congratulations! :up:

Thank you. I've been working on study guides. A discipleship course for tweens and young teens should be released later this month. After that, a Bible study for parents. I've worked on those kinds of publications before, but the success of the book means these will have my name on them. Right now I don't have another book proper in me that's screaming to be written, though the publisher is asking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back