Mostly DVD's if I am honest

Glenn Beck (current)

The complete Babylon 5 series
The Waltons
Little House on the Prairie
The Muppets (season 2)

Montanablue

Puritan Board Doctor
I actually don't watch much tv, but I have netflix, so I order entire seasons of things at a time. These are the things I'm in the middle of watching - I usually just watch an episode or 2 in the evening, but I like to switch back and forth.

Bones (such good plots, but some of the drama gets a bit adult which is a pity)

Glee (the most emotionally manipulative series I've ever seen. But I love the music and watch it with a friend who deconstructs it with me, which is fun)

Numbers (I feel that if you're a math geek (and I'm not) you would especially enjoy this)

Gilmore Girls (the first seasons were so good, but now its starting to go downhill a bit)

The Office (which bears a startlingly resemblance to my workplace sometimes)

AThornquist

Puritan Board Doctor
The only show that I consistently watch is 19 Kids and Counting. Every once in a while I watch an episode of Mythbusters, Dr. Oz, Good Eats, Life, etc.

Montanablue

Puritan Board Doctor
Netflix has been a great deal for me - especially since the nearest rental store is a 30 minute drive! But even if there was one right here, I actually think netflix is a much better deal financially, and the variety is great. If you like old movies and tv shows, they have all of them.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
How is Big Love? I have an odd fascination with the FLDS and I think this show is about them, right?

I have a fascination with Mormons and FLDS as well so when this series came out I knew I had to watch. The story lines are mixed with real FLDS history which makes it that much interesting.

[video=youtube;bnVOK42o4E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVOK42o4E0[/video]

Montanablue

Puritan Board Doctor
I've done a lot of reading about the FLDS lately - fascinating and horrifying at the same time. Maybe I'll check this out.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
Try the library. I work in a library and have ordered all the Big Love DVD's that are available.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
Without DVD circ our library would struggle. It's an essential part of our collection.

Grimmson

Puritan Board Sophomore
The only way I can watch a show is through Hulu or Youtube, and am a bit behind.
My shows are the following:
Chuck
Doctor who, even this season hasn’t been as good as the past few.
24- off and on
Castle
Fringe- off and on,
Legend of the Seeker- off and on
Warehouse 13, when season 2 begins on Hulu

I sometimes read the episode guides on Wikipedia to play catchup and am a fan of recaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.