Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly DVD's if I am honest

Glenn Beck (current)

The complete Babylon 5 series
The Waltons
Little House on the Prairie
The Muppets (season 2)

I actually don't watch much tv, but I have netflix, so I order entire seasons of things at a time. These are the things I'm in the middle of watching - I usually just watch an episode or 2 in the evening, but I like to switch back and forth.

Bones (such good plots, but some of the drama gets a bit adult which is a pity)

Glee (the most emotionally manipulative series I've ever seen. But I love the music and watch it with a friend who deconstructs it with me, which is fun)

Numbers (I feel that if you're a math geek (and I'm not) you would especially enjoy this)

Gilmore Girls (the first seasons were so good, but now its starting to go downhill a bit)

The Office (which bears a startlingly resemblance to my workplace sometimes)

The only show that I consistently watch is 19 Kids and Counting. Every once in a while I watch an episode of Mythbusters, Dr. Oz, Good Eats, Life, etc.

Netflix has been a great deal for me - especially since the nearest rental store is a 30 minute drive! But even if there was one right here, I actually think netflix is a much better deal financially, and the variety is great. If you like old movies and tv shows, they have all of them.

How is Big Love? I have an odd fascination with the FLDS and I think this show is about them, right?

I have a fascination with Mormons and FLDS as well so when this series came out I knew I had to watch. The story lines are mixed with real FLDS history which makes it that much interesting.

[video=youtube;bnVOK42o4E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVOK42o4E0[/video]

I've done a lot of reading about the FLDS lately - fascinating and horrifying at the same time. Maybe I'll check this out.

Try the library. I work in a library and have ordered all the Big Love DVD's that are available.

Without DVD circ our library would struggle. It's an essential part of our collection.

The only way I can watch a show is through Hulu or Youtube, and am a bit behind.
My shows are the following:
Chuck
Doctor who, even this season hasn’t been as good as the past few.
24- off and on
Castle
Fringe- off and on,
Legend of the Seeker- off and on
Warehouse 13, when season 2 begins on Hulu

I sometimes read the episode guides on Wikipedia to play catchup and am a fan of recaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back