What Books Are You Starting The New Year With?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently reading Ludwig Wittgenstein: Duty of Genius by Ray Monk. Good book, I say. I plan to also read from the systematics of Berkhof, Shedd, and Gill each week, along with some exposition by Calvin. Busy boy be me.

True Spirituality - Francis Shaeffer
Simply Christian - N.T. Wright
Works of Love - Kierkeegaard
The Life and Selected Writings of Thomas Jefferson
Right Turns - Michael Medved

You can get a free copy of it here if you want. The amount of stuff that comes with it is absolutely mind-blowing.

It looks incredible! However, should I download it if I already have all the basic E-Sword stuff (including the AV foundation, etc.)? Is there enough room on my laptop for both? Should I get rid of E-Sword first (since I think that the Redeemer free stuff actually has more things I want).

What a eye opener this one was for me. Helped convinced me of the soundness of the Reformed faith! :up:

It looks incredible! However, should I download it if I already have all the basic E-Sword stuff (including the AV foundation, etc.)? Is there enough room on my laptop for both? Should I get rid of E-Sword first (since I think that the Redeemer free stuff actually has more things I want).

I know the pastor and fine people at Redemers church ARP. I attended there a while between chruches. I put this on my computer along with e-sword and there is no problem whatsoever. They compliment each other very well.
This is an older version of Online Bible though.

Two books I am starting the year with are:
Hebrews - Reformed Expository Comm- Richard Phillips
Powerful Evangelism for the Powerless - C. John Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back