What do you think of when you see a snowflake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPC'n

Puritan Board Doctor
It makes me think of our God as being the ultimate designer who is lavish beyond all bounds with no need of acknowledgment from mankind. Like who would make billions of gorgeous detailed objects that no one really sees and is just going to melt with time except for God? Only God is this rich.

The republicans really ruined this word. I'm going to start saying, "A sliver of frozen water.".
Be nice! It’s “water that is frozen” or even better just ice. Why should the liquid form inherit all of the privledge in your references?

It's neat how God told us about it before microscopes could observe it:
“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow?" Book of Job

I suppose the correct answer is how amazing God’s creation is, but being from Augusta, GA, I think, “Day off!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s “water that is frozen” or even better just ice.
Snowflakes aren't 'just ice'. 'Just ice' was what came crashing through the skylights a couple of years ago and went bouncing around the house.

When I think of a snowflake I think of someone who emphasizes and celebrates their uniqueness while being super fragile and unable to cope with the realities of life.

When I think of a snowflake I think of someone who emphasizes and celebrates their uniqueness while being super fragile and unable to cope with the realities of life.

I am sure you must have been thinking of me, and I jut can't take it anymore.

Happily, I've kept the snowflake meme far enough at bay that I enjoy looking at them closely.

But, having said that, I've seen two or three that were identical in just about every dimension.... the unique thing is overstated.

It makes me think of our God as being the ultimate designer who is lavish beyond all bounds with no need of acknowledgment from mankind. Like who would make billions of gorgeous detailed objects that no one really sees and is just going to melt with time except for God? Only God is this rich.

I live in California, so I see snowflakes all the time, though a different kind.

Snowflakes are amazing. Ever watch one melt on the skin? We still run around trying to catch them and if it's a blizzard, it's seems you could catch enough to quench a thirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back