What is in the enormous black hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK I KNOW! The Black Hole........where all my Uncles Beta machine and tapes went! Dr. Bawb?

I think you were closer with the ThirtySomething cast. Timothy Busfield shows up now and then but those guys just went away. We liked that show in the beginning. The episode where they had the two guys in bed was where we turned it off for good. Now MONK is the only show that doesn't originate in a black hole but because I got rid of cable, I'm dependent on finding dvds at the library.

Monk would probably be a little bit distraught that the black hole was not in the exact center of the universe.

BTW, Bawb, I was just wondering if you could add a few more lines to the end of your signature. I'm getting pretty tired of these 7-11 signatures and think maybe you could go a little deeper.

Uh??? What chu talkin bout? Give me a suggestion.

I don't know, maybe a few more website links. Or maybe you could keep a running score on the current baptism debate so we could just look for your signature to see who is winning.

I'm just concerned that if you don't do something about your signature quickly, it might go into the black hole.

Hey Fingolfin, did you know Polly Draper from Thirtysomething was in an episode of Monk? Well she was? Amazing tie in to this thread.

Well Pastor Doug, in order to add more lines to my sig I had to delete most of them. We're only allowed 8 lines, I don't know how I got that many in the first place. Anyway, I hope you're happy with my sig now.

Well Pastor Doug, in order to add more lines to my sig I had to delete most of them. We're only allowed 8 lines, I don't know how I got that many in the first place. Anyway, I hope you're happy with my sig now.

Thanks for the "shout out" Bob. I feel special now!

BTW, these types of threads are so much more fun that the baptism ones!

You know.....this is a bit morbid......but there is a site called Dead or Alive.....it gives some great answers to whatever happened to so and so celebrity.....and yes....Heaven forgive me it has an A-Z list and will tell you if that individual is in the "Black Hole" and how and when, and will tell you if they are still in the land of the living! It has musical figures, actors , sports stars. I will confess a thing, I am sometimes surprised to find a "rocker" who I would have sworn was dead......still lingers on......sans hits!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back