What is New Covenant Theology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is arrogant, than so are you for your comments http://www.puritanboard.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8656&page=1 , when daveb said he thought all Baptists were dispensational, Dr. Matt said, "They are..." and you posted three laughing faces. I understood that he was just joking about the common responses, as you were just joking about all Baptists being dispensational (which is a huge insult on this board).

Your responses could be construed as just as arrogant and offensive as his. He was just making light of the common responses as were you in the other thread. I don't completely agree with everything he has said, or how he has said it, but that comment was obviously just made in jest.

[Edited on 11-2-2005 by Ranger]

Ok, Ok, don't make me have to separate you two. Let's keep this debate civil or you're going to have to surrender your firearms to the bartender. Now you boys settle down!

- lays his Texas Ranger six shooters on the bar -

With the argument out of the way, can someone give me their top 5 reasons why Baptists cannot be CT?

[Edited on 11-2-2005 by Ranger]

Agreeing or disagreeing with each other, yes, I think we have to have some levity now and then. Nothing wrong with that. That is one of the most refreshing things about the guys over at the WHI, three different denominations but they truly enjoy the faith - very refreshing.

Besides if it wasn't for us Baptist the Presbytarians and Lutherans would never eat any good fried chicken or potato salad and we'd still think that beer and wine was the devils brew:lol:

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back