"What shall we report to Christ today?" - Andrew Gray (excerpt from upcoming release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi Addictissimus

Completely sold out to the King
BereconciledwithGodSMALL.jpg

SERMON 1 Christ’s Treaty of Peace with Sinners

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. —2 Corinthians 5:20

"We have excellent and glorious news from a far country to declare unto you today. We have excellent tidings from the court of heaven to make known to you today. They are these in short: heaven desires to be reconciled to earth, the Persons of the blessed Trinity desire to
be reconciled to you. And this is the thing that we are to preach unto you, as the ambassadors of Christ, that you would be reconciled to God. The contract of marriage is delivered over unto us; it is subscribed by the hand of Christ and is delivered unto us; and He has sent it here today, that you might claim it.
What do you say to this? Will you claim this blessed contract of marriage or not? What shall we report to Christ today concerning you? Shall this be the report that I shall carry back to Christ: “I came to Thy own, and Thy own would not receive Thee”? Or shall this be the report that I shall carry back to Christ today: “This people will not have Thee to reign over them”? Or shall this be the report that shall be carried back to Christ today: “This people shall be willing in the day of thy power” (Ps. 110:3)?
I shall not say much before I come to the words, only I would say these four things unto you: first, there are five great voices or things that cry forth, “O come and be reconciled to God.” Does not the transcendent beauty that is in the face of Christ cry forth, “O come and be reconciled to Him”? Is not the great voice of the everlasting gospel, “O come and be reconciled to God”? Is not the great voice of His commandments, “O come and be reconciled to God”? Is not the great voice of the law, “O come and be reconciled to God”? And is not the great voice of your necessities, “O come and be reconciled to God”? You are surrounded with these many things that cry out our text, “O come and be reconciled to God.” -
Andrew Gray. Be Reconciled with God (coming soon)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back