What to do with Christian books I no longer want (Introduction to the Old Testament)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCalvinist

Puritan Board Junior
I have been going through my book collection and there are several books that I no longer want. Two are on culture

The Things that matter most by Cal Thomas
The Age of Consent by Gary Bauer
Introduction to the Old Testament by Dillard and Longman
Introduction to the Old Testament by R. K. Harrison

I have tried to sell these books but no one wants them so I was wondering what would be the best thing to do with them. I could try to go to a used bookstore and see if I could get something for them but I would like to donate them to a someone who could use them, perhaps a college or a missionary. Thoughts?

Are they sound books, doctrinally? Any authors you’d be hesitant to introduce to a less mature or studied Christian? (I’ve thrown some of those away!)

In the past I’ve sold a few books on Amazon. Recently we were able to give a few to a young seminary student we know. But mostly these days I just donate things to a worthy thrift/mission store. I know lots of people look for good Christian books in those (I’ve found a few!)

Bruce, they're yours just pm your address and we will work out the details. As for the other two books I will take them to a used bookstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back