What was YOUR first car????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've grown beyond "gallows" humor?
Nope. Guess the 'back then' might have implied that, sorry. :oops: Still think its pretty funny, I was just in reminiscing mode. I was in 9th grade, and can remember how hilarious I thought it was.

OK, as a PB old hand, we have a number of PB weekend warriors,:) pop in around Saturday. So I do an alloted *BUMP* This has been a fun thread, interesting seeing and hearing about those first lead-sleds, still want to here from more of our Admins and Mods! Vic and Dennis shared....come on!

4 Door, Oldsmobile Firenza. Family scraped together about $1500 and drove it down to BJU in Greenville, SC to suprise me back in '92. It lasted about 9 or 10 months before it blew a Gasket and was unrepairable. :lol:

4 Door, Oldsmobile Firenza. Family scraped together about $1500 and drove it down to BJU in Greenville, SC to suprise me back in '92. It lasted about 9 or 10 months before it blew a Gasket and was unrepairable. :lol:
:lol:.....Well, I wager it was a GOOD 9 months, because as I and others have noted the first car, whether a gem or junk, was a special car!:2cents:

:lol:.....Well, I wager it was a GOOD 9 months, because as I and others have noted the first car, whether a gem or junk, was a special car!:2cents:

True Enough! :cool:

Mine was a hunk of junk also known as the 1980 Ford Pinto. It was the last year Ford (mercifully) made the monstrosity, and it was powder blue. After it was wrecked (twice), it was followed up by the far superior Dodge Aspen. No, I did not get the rich Corinthian leather seats.
There is a odd sort of pride you should have here #1 Last Pinto #2 Surviving the ownership. #3 You stood up and admitted "powder blue". A lesser man would have "fudged" on the color!;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back