Where are you on the Calvinism Chart?

What kind of Calvinist Are You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that good or bad? Enlighten your English brother :D
That's good for the MSLC.

They have rejected liberalism that has infected the mainstream Lutheran denominations, just as the PCA is a rejection of the liberalism of the PCUSA.

Ever notice that people from a PCUSA church will simply call themselves presbyterian, but someone from a PCA church will always qualify presbyterian with "PCA".

I like the phrase coined by Morecraft: TTTR: Totally, Thoroughly, and Tenaciously Reformed

That's good for the MSLC.

They have rejected liberalism that has infected the mainstream Lutheran denominations, just as the PCA is a rejection of the liberalism of the PCUSA.

Ever notice that people from a PCUSA church will simply call themselves presbyterian, but someone from a PCA church will always qualify presbyterian with "PCA".
Oh yeah, I've noticed and done that too. I have to do it when talking with evangelicals so I am not associated with the PCUSA.

Great topic, i fit nicely into high calvinist, although the word "calvinist" bothers me, it allows false religionists to attack what one preaches as soon as this word is mentioned. But it's a nickname that wont go away so i'll get over it.

one point if i may, you forget to mention "hypo cavinism"
for a definition please see this article on the trinity foundation website.

http://www.trinityfoundation.org/journal.php?id=161

Hi:

I am between moderate and high Calvinism. I choose moderate Calvinism because, according to the descriptions, high Calvinism denies the Free Offer of the Gospel.

-CH

:amen:

I believe in the Gospel offer , i also believe in a modified Supralapsarian position.

Also I am moving towards eternal justification with a couple of reservations .... :)

HIGH Calvinism.
I'm glad no one has said "I'm a high Calvinist" because certain hippy types might get the wrong idea...:lol:

In the wrong area someone confessing they are a high calvinist may get stoned! :lol:

At any rate, I am not sure how I fit into any of the definitions. I am certainly a five-pointer, covenant theology, believe the Gospel should be preached to every creature, the offer is sincere, Christ died for the elect only, et.

Does a Spurgeon Calvinist count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back