Where to find in-print English language works of Rutherford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamistThomist

Puritanboard Clerk
Where are good places to find in print (I Hate reading off internet) stuff of Rutherford? I know of his Letters, Lex, Rex, and Covenant of Life Opened.

Banner did Trial and Triumph of Faith in a reprint of the 1845 printing. You might find an early 19th century edition of Christ Dying and Drawing Sinners to himself or get it through those ubiquitous reprint scavengers that pop up on every search nowadays. All other works I believe you have to find in earlier 17th or possibly 18th century editions (again probably can get through reprint services). If you have Coffey's book on Rutherford that has one of the most complete if not a complete bibliography including MS in the back.

Coffeys bibliogaphy is superb. I followed up on some of the resources. Google Archives or whatever did have copies available, but I couldn't find a reasonable printed copy.

It's a problem. I have several 17th editions but they are difficult to negotiate, from age, orthography, allergies, etc. So there's no particularly easy way to get into Rutherford's works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back