Which Breakout Session Should I Attend at Together for the Gospel 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marrow Man

Drunk with Powder
Wednesday afternoon at T4G 2010 there will be breakout sessions led by various folks (some whom I have heard of and some I have not). Below are the various sessions. Based upon the leader and the subject matter (not in that order), which should I register to attend?

* Eric Bancroft — Convincing Christianity: The Implications of a Robust Gospel in Marriage
* Tony Carter — Proclaiming the Comfort of the Gospel
* Kevin DeYoung — ‘Tis Mystery All, The Immortal Dies: Why the Gospel of Christ’s Suffering Is More Glorious Because God Does Not Suffer
* Greg Gilbert — What Is the Gospel?
* Brian Habig — Fears of the Minister
* Joshua Harris — Dug Down Deep: Helping Others Build Their Lives on Christ-Centered Doctrine
* Michael McKinley — Unity, not Uniformity: Diversity in the Body of Christ
* David Platt — An Unadjusted Gospel in an Unreached World: Connecting Gospel Theology with Urgent Missiology

I think some of those are already full. I know alot were already when I registered last month.

This one sounds like the most interesting:

* Kevin DeYoung — ‘Tis Mystery All, The Immortal Dies: Why the Gospel of Christ’s Suffering Is More Glorious Because God Does Not Suffer

I think some of those are already full. I know alot were already when I registered last month.

:doh:

Come to think of it, I think I had to sign up for one when I registered. I forgot (registered back in October). Now I can't find what I registered for in any of the registration emails. Oh, well, guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back