White Horse Inn Coming to Oceanside/Carlsbad, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyhyde

Puritan Board Sophomore
The Oceanside United Reformed Church is set to host a live taping of The White Horse Inn.

Friday, March 7, 2008, from 7:00—8:30pm, co-hosts Mike Horton, Ken Jones, Rod Rosenbladt, and guest co-host Scott Clark will be discussing Selling Jesus: Consumerism & Market Values in the Church. The live event will be on-site at the Oceanside URC, which is located at the Army Navy Academy Chapel (2605 Carlsbad Blvd. in Carlsbad).

Join us also for the "afterglow" at Tom Giblin's Irish Pub (640 Grand Avenue in Carlsbad Village).

Wow.....

That could be a perfect little overnighter for me....some good theology, some good beer, some good surf......schedule is tight, but I'm going to start reworking....thanks for the post.

The Oceanside United Reformed Church is set to host a live taping of The White Horse Inn.

Friday, March 7, 2008, from 7:00—8:30pm, co-hosts Mike Horton, Ken Jones, Rod Rosenbladt, and guest co-host Scott Clark will be discussing Selling Jesus: Consumerism & Market Values in the Church. The live event will be on-site at the Oceanside URC, which is located at the Army Navy Academy Chapel (2605 Carlsbad Blvd. in Carlsbad).

Join us also for the "afterglow" at Tom Giblin's Irish Pub (640 Grand Avenue in Carlsbad Village).

I assume this event happened as scheduled. Was this broadcast yet? I was hoping to hear the soothing tones of the man that tells us all, weekly, to "Relax...."

I am so Jealous. Dennis Johnson though is coming east for the Westminster conference at RPTS. (Too bad my wife's best-friend is getting married that weekend)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back