Whitefield College/Seminary

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachman

Inactive User
Hey everyone,

I'm new around here (first real post, actually), and I was wondering if there are any Whitefield College/Seminary students or graduates here. I'm currently wrapping up first year with the college, and I've enjoyed it so far.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all!

Zach,

Yes, I've studied at Whitefield for two degrees. I've loved every minute of it and am thinking about a third in Counseling. Its been a great blessing.

I am not going there, but have seriously considered the Distance Ed. through both the college and the Seminary. :candle:

Me too. I've got a lot to consider, such as my age, the expense, etc., but as far as the seminary is concerned I think they're great. I was in communication for some time before I decided not to start a degree, but they were very helpful.

Awesome! I'm glad to here that there are folks here who have ties to WC. Out of curiosity, C. Matthew, what degrees have you already attained from Whitefield?

I have a quick question. Is it true that one cannot pursue a Doctorate from Whitefield without receiving a Master's from there first?

You don't need to have any previous enrollment at Whitefield to pursue the doctaoral programs. I'm in the Ph.D. program.

I asked that question because on their website, under the Th.D. info it states:
No students will be transferred into the Th.D. program who have not taken all of their seminary studies with WTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back