Who’s the “best” living apologist today? Classical or Presuppositional?

Who’s the “best” living apologist today? Classical or Presuppositional?

• Paul Manata

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • William Lane Craig

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • James White

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Norman Geisler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Frame

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • R.C. Sproul Sr.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Other… I’ll name.

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Manata says this in regards to his being among the options to choose from:

It is flattering to see my name there, but it is utterly ridiculous to have my name there, especially considering (a) who I am ahead of and (b) who didn't make the cut.

Some names I think should up there: Scott Oliphint, Bill Edgar, Robert Reymond, Tim Keller, and Ravi Zacharias.

I think Doug Wilson is the best living apologist that I have listened to. James white is a distant second.

There are none living, that I have heard or read, who hold a candle to Bahnsen.

Peace,
DK

Hmmm...I like Doug...while I think he's better than most pop apologists, there are some men I think out-perform him. I'm a presupper, but I like Ravi Zacharias quite a lot...his lectures moreso than his books (except Can Man Live Without God?...that was good). James White is excellent when it comes to false religions and arminianism...I recommend him more than anyone else when it comes to those two issues.

Alvin Plantinga is interesting, and I think EAAN is great.

Paul Manata says this in regards to his being among the options to choose from:

It is flattering to see my name there, but it is utterly ridiculous to have my name there, especially considering (a) who I am ahead of and (b) who didn't make the cut.

As much as Manata doesn't think he belongs on the list...I read Triablogue a lot. Other than the Bayly Blog, it is the only other blog I check out regularly and read entirely. Why? Because I see more original material there than anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back