Who are the top 5 contemporary reformed authors in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Keller is rumored to like cats. (If you'll refer to Calvin's Institutes, 2nd Book, p. 673, paragraph 3, 2nd sentence, it states explicitly that Roman Catholics like cats, whereas Christians like dogs.)

I'd bring any man up on charges for that...

Piper, MacArthur, and Sproul were definitely the top reformed authors that led me husband and me to reformed theology. I think their influence as "gateway ministers" has to do with their internet presence and free resources. We also read Tim Challies' blog and listened to the Wretched Radio podcast with Todd Friel which helped us learn the reformed "lingo". As adult converts into a traditional Baptist church, we had no training in church history or theology for our first 15 years as Christians. I'm amazed at how much God has shown us this past year.

I still listen to Sproul and Todd Friel as well as read the Challies' blog, but I've also moved on to reformed leaders that I think do a better job in expository preaching. Right now, I'm listening to sermon podcasts from Sinclair Ferguson and sermon downloads from Art Azurdia.

Bessings,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back