Who is Going to Try the New "Mountain Dew Flamin' Hot"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.L.

Puritan Board Sophomore
Where is @Grant at? I found the perfect beverage for him to wash those exotic chicken sandwiches down with.

Who else is tempted to try one of these?

1630024569647.png

Where is @Grant at? I found the perfect beverage for him to wash those exotic chicken sandwiches down with.

Who else is tempted to try one of these?

View attachment 8278

1630024931964.gif
Very cool, it doesn’t sound good at all, BUT I will at least try it once for being unique!

Ha! My husband just invited me to (made me) watch the spicy hot wings challenge show, "Hot Ones." He wants to do it now with his brother. Boys. :duh:

I hadn't heard about the new flavor but now I'm glad I checked PB this morning as now I know to look for them when shopping next time :cool:

Ha! My husband just invited me to (made me) watch the spicy hot wings challenge show, "Hot Ones." He wants to do it now with his brother. Boys. :duh:
I used to be into this type of stuff and still have a fondness for spicy foods. Then my body informed me that, while from the neck up I might be a macho man with a high capacity for pain and suffering, from the esophagus down I had the GI tract of a sissy princess.

That being said, I have never poisoned myself with the toxic green slime known as Mountain Dew, and have no plans to.

I had to give up soda years ago, but Mountain Dew used to be my favorite, especially code red. Not sure I would be into this one though.

I don't wish to consume all those carbs, nor that much caffeine, but I would probably like it otherwise. Years ago, I used to be able to purchase authentic ginger ale made with ginger and some cayenne. I enjoyed it, and also took pleasure in offering a bottle now and then to friends who had never tried it. Most of the time, they would not finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back