Who is up for a "Stuff the PB VW Bug Day"????

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
We tried it before, we got quite a few members in. I was looking at a question someone asked about the highest "volume" day, the hits include web crawlers and searches and such, BUT it would be cool to shoot for a Member record! We need to set a time (be specific with those time zones, I suggest using Central since I think? that is where the bulk of our members are, a day, and a Stuff the PB Bug Thread to "check in" and be willing to commit about 60 minutes to this NOBLE challenge! What say ye? Time and date people stuff the PB Bug! Lets do it!!!!:):):)

-----Added 3/27/2009 at 05:55:20 EST-----

OK, I checked back on the last time I tried this. We had about 80 members online at once BUT, I had the flu or something so between the fever and pain pills it was not well planned.:um: So better organization and no fever/pain pill hallucinations from my end....it could be a lot bigger!:lol:;):popcorn:

Sounds like something that might happen on April Fools day
Hey, I am all open for the 1st! We should do it: The RECORD NUMBER of PB Members online at once. The point being....there is no point! That is the fun of it! I always like let's see if we can do it as such an amazing, if simple motivator.:)

What day of the week is April 1?

Hmm... Wednesday...

I can log in between 12:30 and 3:00 EDT(I forget how that translates to Central time...)

What day of the week is April 1?

Hmm... Wednesday...

I can log in between 12:30 and 3:00 EDT(I forget how that translates to Central time...)
Cool! Think about it people this can be fun, slap in an MP3 you want to listen to do your usual PB Biz...and say hello on the PB Bug Thread....so easy!:)

I will do it too, but it has to be after april 12th cuz I'm going to Canada to visit my sister and won't be online till the 13th.

I'm in, and April 1st sounds great. April 3-April 198th I can't promise anything. I would be able to try during those times, but will be out of town and people might not appreciate my vacationing to the PB!

Can an admin reset the ticker? I don't know if we'll get more than 856 or whatever it is. I'm not being a pessimist, but I'd hate for the record not to show because it was less than that. And if it is more, it'd still show up as such!

I'm in, and April 1st sounds great. April 3-April 198th I can't promise anything. I would be able to try during those times, but will be out of town and people might not appreciate my vacationing to the PB!

Can an admin reset the ticker? I don't know if we'll get more than 856 or whatever it is. I'm not being a pessimist, but I'd hate for the record not to show because it was less than that. And if it is more, it'd still show up as such!

Alright! Jessi is in!:banana:

I'm all for frivolous exercises. :)

Hey...thats the point....I mean non-point.....well you understand!:)

-----Added 3/27/2009 at 01:13:13 EST-----

SUGGESTION BASED ON FEEDBACK: April 1st STARTING AT 3:00 PM EST????????????????:detective:

Jean, was that yours? It is beautiful!

-----Added 3/27/2009 at 05:17:13 EST-----

We need a sticky or one of those, "everyone must read" messages!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back