Who is up for a "Stuff the PB VW Bug Day"????

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I commit, will I be able to whear the wig?

LOL! I think you should wear the wig! :lol:

I'm in too, I'm pretty flexible...just tell me the day and the time...and I'll be here! :cheers2:

Thanks for the affirmation! BTW, flexible is exactly what we need -- with that many folks in the VW at one time, we need limber limber limber!!!

BTW, is it just me, or is sjonee's new avatar freaking some other folks out? I had nightmares as a kid about the Headless Horseman. Sarah, you need a wig on that avatar!!! :judge:

If I commit, will I be able to whear the wig?

LOL! I think you should wear the wig! :lol:

I'm in too, I'm pretty flexible...just tell me the day and the time...and I'll be here! :cheers2:

Thanks for the affirmation! BTW, flexible is exactly what we need -- with that many folks in the VW at one time, we need limber limber limber!!!

BTW, is it just me, or is sjonee's new avatar freaking some other folks out? I had nightmares as a kid about the Headless Horseman. Sarah, you need a wig on that avatar!!! :judge:

Hehehe! Isn't it just the coolest thing you've seen all day? hehehe

Naw, that wasn't my bug -- mine was yellow and received the lackluster care that a college student is likely to offer, at least where appearance was concerned. My father instilled a deep reverence for the actual mechanics though, a perspective that sticks with me to this day.

I can log in before work at 7am EST but I wont be home till 10pm ish does this still count?-does anyone else here work during the week?,I wish you could pick a weekend night when theres a greater likelihood of us all being around,I leave some soda and Doritoes (cool ranch) out for you guys if you come by in the afternoon

I'm on the road at the key time. If I just log on a thread and leave the computer there all day , does it count????????????????

I'm on the road at the key time. If I just log on a thread and leave the computer there all day , does it count????????????????

Actually, it should, unless your computer goes so idle that it disconnects from the internet (but I doubt you're on dialup if you're even suggesting it!)

I was hoping Sarah would there; she's head and shoulders above the rest of us. Kinda. Sorta. Or at least she used to be, until her head went missing.

I was hoping Sarah would there; she's head and shoulders above the rest of us. Kinda. Sorta. Or at least she used to be, until her head went missing.

Alright, I lost my head for awhile but I'll go find it again! I don't want you having nightmares!

Actually, it should, unless your computer goes so idle that it disconnects from the internet (but I doubt you're on dialup if you're even suggesting it!)

No, I'm on the hovercraft Nebuchadnezzar, pirating a low power signal into the matrix :):):)

count me in. I'll even bring my Arminianism deodorant that day. Though it is intended for all, please be warned, it might wear off. :lol:

Rich YES it would! :lol: By the way I KNOW most of you have smart phones!!!!! If you are somewhere at the "key time" take a 10 minute coffee/smoke/restroom/or snack break and PILE IN the PB Bug.:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back