Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Pilgrim

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Rhoades:

(Looking around, looking..... looking) Oh OK, I'll take Chris. Go stand in right field Chris. If the ball comes to you just hand it to Josh.

Kevin:

That was my scheme all along!

0576744.jpg

You love me, you really love me.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

For those who don't like the idea of having this kind of poll, tell me the truth, did you check back to see how you were doing? More than once?:lol:

It was a tough choice. I didn't see the point voting for more then one, because then I would probably just vote for them all, thus making my voting in reality pointless.

I voted for Bob. The reasons:

1. So I could say "I voted for Bob."
2. Bob's posts usually provide some insight that truly resonates with me.
3. I enjoy his blog.
4. So I could say "I voted for Bob."

The winner of this pole should get banned; it would be a lesson to everyone to not do this sort of thing. Plus we could all say, “Hey remember that guy we all liked? Well, he’s gone!”

--Jack Handy

Love Geckos...my brother learned to crawl by chasing one of the house geckos. I seriously should get some this next summer...the flies in Lancaster County are horrible.

I didn't vote in the actual poll because her name is not listed, but I vote for Christianas Journey (Janice L.). Her wisdom and godliness as well as willingness to pray for others was always very helpful and edifying.

I didn't vote in the actual poll because her name is not listed, but I vote for Christianas Journey (Janice L.). Her wisdom and godliness as well as willingness to pray for others was always very helpful and edifying.

Definately...I miss her. Augusta, LadyCalvinist, and Beth have been like sisters to me on here also.

I say we ditch the poll and just gather for a big fuzzy wuzzy group hug followed by a toast with your favorite whatever.

My kids really like the little Geckos that you'll fihd here in Okinawa.

I loved those things when I was out there. Couldn't keep 'em out of the house but man! They shure kept the bugs out. Wish we'd had 'em when I was stationed in Charleston SC, we couldn't keep the palmeto bugs out down there. (Not to mention the fire ants.)

Could it have been better phrased...say like, "Whose posts have been most helpful to you and you've never told them? Now here's your shot."?

For that one I have several votes...

1. Andrew...for always having the right link.
2. Rev. Winzer, Steve Ralfsky (sp?), Fred Greco, and PurtianCovenanter have always had edifying posts which I have enjoyed reading.
3. McMahon, and Bushey...w/o the beginning two, there would be no others.

Last edited:
Could it have been better phrased...say like, "Whose posts have been most helpful to you and you've never told them? Now here's your shot."?

That is basically how I came to narrow down to a handful. There are some on here that have been instrumental in my coming to understand the Reformed Faith and those that I have turned to for advice.

:agree:

So many people here have helped me to understand many things. Two who's posts have very recently been edifying are not listed. Rev. Winzer and Larry Hughes.

:agree:

So many people here have helped me to understand many things. Two who's posts have very recently been edifying are not listed. Rev. Winzer and Larry Hughes.

Don't forget Rev. King (DTK). He may have less than a thousand posts, but every post is more helpful than most of my 1500 combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back