Why I am so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
:lol: Kidding! Just wanted a title to grab your attention, my wife OFTEN reminds me that I think I am cooler than I really am.:) Seriously though, I picked up something cool today. I bought an iPhone, I was going to wait on the price to go down a bit, BUT I have been without a cell for a while now and it was driving EVERYONE bonkers. So, I thought, hey, I will get a phone, but why not something I will like? I use a Mac, I love Apple, so, natural choice, iPhone! This thing is great. People, it may not make me cool, but with the the iPhone, you do FEEL cool. :):):)

Makes sense to me. Apple is all about cool, not price or flexibility. Why pay half price for something when you can pay double and have a cool looking thing that is basically uncustomizable. :)

iphones are pretty cool, but apple is all about the brand with most of thier stuff. Their ipods are near as good or flexible as mp3 players of cheaper price. They have that touch screen ipod that costs more than i paid for my 30gig Creative zen and it only holds like 4 gig. Apple beats PC hands down, but im cheap so ill stick with a PC till a rich relative dies or something.

I'll do Rich one better... I'll get Steve to give you a Wedgie!! :lol:
Happy new year, brother!

I was cool once.

But I gave it up. Couldn't take the pressure of maintaining coolness.

You may find this interesting or even useful...

Feature: How to Install Third-Party Apps on Your New iPhone or iPod Touch

fonzie.jpg

I was cool once.

That's hillarious. Just click on the link, then "jailbreak" your phone, upgrade the firmware, downgrade it, run the magic etch-a-sketch, and then maybe, just maybe you can run a third party app! And you've likely just voided an Apple warranty.

After all, why should Apple support any third-party apps in the first two years of a device?:lol: :rofl:

I was cool once.

That's hillarious. Just click on the link, then "jailbreak" your phone, upgrade the firmware, downgrade it, run the magic etch-a-sketch, and then maybe, just maybe you can run a third party app! And you've likely just voided an Apple warranty.

After all, why should Apple support any third-party apps in the first two years of a device?:lol: :rofl:
Fred! Be nice. I bet the "Fonz" loves Apple products! And the Fonz is what.......thats right kids....coooooooool!:cool:

Last edited:
I am pretty libertarian and I WON'T give my info.
Mr. Jobs will have to go over to Google and get all the info they have stored on me!!!

if you keep biting the apple you end up here...

Apple's Piping Hot Innovation - Forbes.com

This is also hillarious. So now all the libertarians are going to give all of their private information to a company. No one trusts the U.S. government, but we all trust Big Brother Jobs?!

Fred, I read that as libertines. :lol: I haven't had my morning coffee yet, but no way am I going to zap a wireless order to the local garrison of Omnibux.

I pay those info-gluttons only in cash, or as the guy at the NYC hotdog stand said when I tried to pay in traveler's checks: "Kyash only! Kyash is green. Does this look like green to you? The sign says Kyash!" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back