Wilkins' Rationale, at GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
:agree: I find it amusing that Wilkins tries to make it look like he reached out to the PCA when in reality he was vindicated by his Presbytery and never charged. When did he every try to do this? This is what typically happens, people run when they think they will have to face discipline. Wilkins on one hand sounds so willing to submit to discipline but then he leaves the PCA. This does not sound very conciliatory to me.

:agree: I find it amusing that Wilkins tries to make it look like he reached out to the PCA when in reality he was vindicated by his Presbytery and never charged. When did he every try to do this? This is what typically happens, people run when they think they will have to face discipline. Wilkins on one hand sounds so willing to submit to discipline but then he leaves the PCA. This does not sound very conciliatory to me.

Strange isn't it. Why didn't he join the CREC long ago instead of causing all this trouble?

Strange isn't it. Why didn't he join the CREC long ago instead of causing all this trouble?

:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back