Will the Angels win 100 games this year?

Will the Angels win 100 games this year?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Angels wrapped up the Western Div. yesterday but are only on pace to win 98 games. I think 100 is still possible because Soscia wants that home field advantage against the Rays in the playoffs. The Angels are terrible in Tampa this year. (So is everybody)

The Angels will have to win 10 of their remaining 15 games to reach 100, a feat that may be possible because all of their remaining games are against the Mariners, Rangers and As.

After their 5th win in a row, the Angels need only win 3 of their last six to reach 100.

How can the angels win 100 games without their two top starters in the rotation for at least the first month?

They cant. The only team in the West is the Mariners. But if all goes well I only think they can get in the low to mid 90's.

Blade

You mean low to mid '90s in losses, right?

If so, the Mariners have exceeded your expectations! :lol:

BTW, am I seeing what I think I am seeing? Are the Mets going to tank again?????

Angels win exactly 100 games!

Now, who was the mystery person who agreed with me that they could do it?

BTW, did the Mets choke again on the last day of the season? That is quite a feat! I wonder if they will try it a 3rd time next year...

Now that the Angels have dropped the first two games at home against Boston and are on the brink of elimination, will the 100 win season be all for naught?

Well, it could be worse. Before the Wild Card was introduced in 1994, there were occasions in which a team would win 100 games but not even make the post season because they didn't win their division. The 103 win 1993 Giants come to mind. Atlanta won 104 that year to win the division. Of course prior to divisional play in the early 1970's it was even harder, because there was no postseason at all except for the World Series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back