Windows *Phone* 8.1 edition of the Book of Psalms for Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rom

Puritan Board Junior
The Windows Phone edition of the Book of Psalms for Worship is now available on the Microsoft Store. It now joins the iOS, Android (I did not work on the iOS or Android editions), and Windows PC versions of the Psalter. It was great being able to work on this app for Crown and Covenant, and I am glad that most of the mobile devices in the world now have access to this Psalter.

Now I can take a break until the next round of improvements!

Book of Psalms for Worship, Phone edition on Windows Store

Thanks be to God for sustaining me through a tough schedule while releasing this app for the two Windows platforms. Also thanks to my family, and church for being very supportive of the projects. Windows Phone is big in India and Third World Countries, so I'm looking forward to other projects where we can serve God's People in those locales more deliberately, based upon the work I've started here.

That's wonderful to hear, Rom. May Christ's people be edified through your labors on this project.

Grace to you.

Good work Rom, should be a useful app for those that use a phone with the Windows Op system,
just as a side note does your app have BSOD mode :lol:

Is there an inexpensive 1560 Psalms of David in metre app for the Iphone available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back