Woodrow Wilson & Covenant Theology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple Google search:

There's another Amazon listing with a bit of info on the book: Amazon.com: Leading Them to the Promised Land: Woodrow Wilson, Covenant Theology, and the Mexican Revolution, 1913-1915 (New Studies in U.S. Foreign Relations) (9781606350256): Mark Benbow: Books

The book was published in 2010, so there must be reviews somewhere.

Here's the author's intro, found on the web : Woodrow Wilson and the Mexican Revolution
[and while you're there, don't miss the link to his beer can collection web site :D ]

Searching the ATLA database and OCLC's ArticleFirst, I don't see any reviews either!!

On the book itself, it turns out it was the author's 1999 Ohio University Ph.D. dissertation, which he then turned into the published book in 2010.

173 libraries around the world hold copies, but I just don't see any reviews searching the above.

Going back to the Web, I found this:

http://www.h-net.org/~diplo/roundtables/PDF/Roundtable-XII-21.pdf , which appears substantive.

I'll stop there, as it looks like that should provide much of what you are looking for, and other treatments would not be as extensive.

[I'm enjoying your new avatar. Where did you locate that? Smoking is a terrible habit, by the way.]

Thanks Wayne.

I found the pipe smoking baby googling images for a video I was making. A Reformed Baptist fella had a draw on YouTube, you created a video guessing what he and his wife were going to have, boy or girl. My guess was a boy.

Good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back