Wordpress Template Suggestions for Wife's home based business

Status
Not open for further replies.

CovenantalBaptist

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi folks,

In an effort to attempt to maintain her healthcare qualifications and serve our family my wife is setting up a part-time consulting business. She is a full time stay-at-home mom and we are planning to homeschool next September so the primary goal of this business is not to make money but to maintain her medical qualifications. We're hoping that she will just break even. She will do this by logging the minimum number of work hours with her medical college through this new consulting business so that if she ever had to re-enter the workforce (which we hope she won't) she will not lose the extensive certification she obtained before we were married.

Part of this involves setting up a website. We've chosen WordPress as our engine it will primarily be an informational website and my wife already uses the free version for her work with our Women's Discipleship Group. But that is more a "blog" than a "website." For her professional site, we're looking for recommendations for a free (preferably) and clean Wordpress template that is well supported that is not so much a blogging platform (although that widget will be used) but looks more like a "website."

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

I would head over to Premium WordPress Themes | Elegant Themes and buy a license for that site. For $39 you get access to all of their themes for a year. So you can pick any theme that you want and get the updates for $39. I use it for a variety of websites, and they have some nice themes that would fit your purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back