Works of William Perkins Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent it to my Kindle but it has not arrived yet. Never had a book take this long to download. Hopefuly it will be here in the morning.

Thanks for the link.

I just sent The Golden Chain to my Kindle.

Are you able to read the text? Or do I need to learn how to read whatever type of English it is written in?

Example: Gods wifdome hath thefe partsdiis foreknowledgeiand his cownfeU. : TheforeknoVvl^dgerof God, is diatby which he raofta^uredly fi>refeeth all-thin gsdiat areto comec.Aft.2.25. (location 230-39)

Boy I'm glad I ordered the new book coming out. I hope its in modern English.

It is virtually unreadable on the Kindle. The 's' written as 'f' I can handle, but there are too many mistakes and weird symbols. It is easier to read on my computer.

It is virtually unreadable on the Kindle. The 's' written as 'f' I can handle, but there are too many mistakes and weird symbols. It is easier to read on my computer.

I tried to read it on my computer but still to hard. I can make out some of the words but others I would be guessing.

Sorry it doesnt work on the Kindle. I had the same problem, but it is still useful to have on your computer! And given there is little chance of this work being reprinted anytime soon (We've been waiting on Joel Beeke for almost a decade!), and noone has scaned the works online, this is the best we can get as far as I can see.

And given there is little chance of this work being reprinted anytime soon

It is being republished. There is a post on the board with a link to SGCB with the order information. I ordered mine on 1/7/11.

I also seen two copies for Kindle on Amazon one for $.99 and the other for two dollars I think. I did not buy them not wanting to waste the money.

I also seen two copies for Kindle on Amazon one for $.99 and the other for two dollars I think

It has been my experience that some of these cheaper Kindle books don't look much better than the one we just downloaded.

Sorry I put the wrong price down it's $15.05 off the regulair price. The book is selling for around $25.00.

Here it is for $15.05. I wonder what i paid at SGCB?

A Golden Chain :: Other Puritan Authors :: Puritan Authors :: Classic Authors :: Monergism Books :: Reformed Books - Discount Prices - Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back