World Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripel

Puritan Board Senior
Was anyone watching today's draw for the group stage? What an exciting draw for the US! And England!

England
USA
Algeria
Slovenia

We couldn't have asked for much better

I thought our draw went well--no true powerhouses and a decent rivalry in our group. I also appreciated that once the draw began, they proceeded without diverting to musical numbers or whatnot.

Although Scotland won't be there this time (we are taking a rest from big tournaments), I will certainly be supporting the three teams that represent us: Algeria, USA and Slovenia

Although Scotland won't be there this time (we are taking a rest from big tournaments), I will certainly be supporting the three teams that represent us: Algeria, USA and Slovenia

I love being English. Even our own fellow islanders hate us.

USA certainly have a good chance of coming second in the group.... :p

The USA and England are the clear favorites in Group C - arguably the easiest draw in the entire tournament. Finally, after 2 consecutive cups in the "Group of Death," the US has a great chance of not only advancing but winning the group outright.

I like our chances against England. They haven't played well in the World Cup in years. Please, please, please let David Beckham play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back