Worship Music Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartoflesh

Puritan Board Junior
I'm in the process of creating a worship music survey and I need your input. I will be passing this out to folks at my church as well as Christian friends from other churches and possibly expand it beyond that. I want to get a pulse for what people really think about the matter. I'm not doing this on behalf of my church, only for my own interest.

I need some advice on some good penetrating questions to ask. Please keep in mind, they can't be too complex. I'm aiming at the average Joe, so nothing like "how do you feel the Regulative Principle of Worship fits in with....".

Here's what I have so far-- please list your additional penetrating questions.

Worship Music Survey

Your Age______

Gender ___________

Married or Single _________

Are there any musical instruments you feel should not be used in worship at church, and if so, what are they?

Is there any particular musical style you feel should be a standard for all churches to follow in worship music?

Would you be opposed to your church including rap music in the worship time if it meant appealing to a particular segment of the congregation? If you would be opposed, please explain your reasoning.

What things do you like about your church´s worship music?

What things don't you like about your church's worship music?

How can your church improve in the area of worship music?

You should probably ask "how long have you been attending church?" & "what is your denominational background?" Also finding out the ethnicity of your respondents would be usefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back