Worst made movie ever, gets all the gongs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Christian

Puritan Board Sophomore
Watched the worst movie ever the other night "Sharknado". Saw the add and thought "this should be good for a laugh". WRONG.
Worst acting, worst story plot, worst editing, worst continuity. Turned it off after 20 minutes. Seriously, showed some guys in the surf, from shore the sea was flat and clean, them on the boards had huge mats of seaweed behind them, then the sea was choppy, then it was flat, the it was clean again. Then a huge wave crashes the pier, but the sea was flat! A guy is on a jetski just 50 or whatever feet out from the shore, shark bites his friend, he saves him, again just out from the shore, but then he has him on board and the trip in is like he was half a mile out :rofl:
A guy uses a bar stool to hit a shark, that weighs about 300 lb, out of the way like it was a golf ball :rofl: A shark come flying through the air towards a girl, again a big shark, she fires a shotgun and it hits it sending it backwards :rofl:
I laughed but I also sat there with my jaw wide open going "this is ridiculous!"
Gotta be the worst movie ever!

I'd say the worst movie I have seen is either the Star Wars Holiday Special or Kafka/Welles "The Trial". I still can't figure out why the latter consistently places on the top hundred greatest films. Postmodernism?

You've probably haven't seen it, but I would nominate the movie "Inchon". financed by the Unification Church and the Rev. Moon
Moon played the Pres. of South Korea and its the only movie I know where the "historical advisor" (Moon), got top billing.

runner ups would be "hillbillies in the haunted house", and Pearl Harbor, (embarrassingly bad, the aerial combat scenes had me expecting to hear
"use the force Luke" There was talk, probably tongue in cheek of a sequel to Titanic set on the Lusitania. In reality there was a sequel to Titanic called Pearl harbor.:p

David Davis
PCA Montgomery Al
Dave,s Ravings

Have you ever tried "The Robot Monster?" Generic brand science fiction at its worst, with the robot monster being a man in a gorilla suit with a scuba helmet. His high tech space gear included a bubble-making machine.

I think that the Hallmark Channel's biography on Charles Finney had to be one of the worst films I have ever seen.

I was joking lol! I could see it though; it'd be called "It's a Wonderful Second Great Awakening ~ the romanticizing of a heretic"

Gelngarry Glen Ross gets my vote.

Watched Sharknado this afternoon with the family. Yes, it was cheesy and the errors in the scenes glaring. But the campiness made me laugh.

The Robot Monster! :lol: I remember seeing it when I was a child! Movies like that were on late Friday nights on a show called Deadly Ernest (back in the early 70s). Deadly Ernest was the host and he looked like a goofy/creepy gravedigger with a hand that had a mind of its own and it would now and then attack him. I recall a movie on it one night, not sure of its name, but it was a Jellyfish Man. I used to really look forward to watching Deadly but even back then when I was just 10 yrs old the Jellyfish Man was a letdown. I remember saying to my Mum, "look, you can see its just a plastic bag, you can see the corners and seams" Im guessing the actor in the costume was fortunate he didn't suffocate!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back