Worst Sitcom!?!

WORST SITCOM EVER!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
Gotta go with .......Mr. Belvedere. People...I can't explain it....the show made me angry! I think I saw it 2 times, the first was ...trying to look away from a train wreck I could not remove my eyes from the horror. 2nd time..well part of me wanted "better things" for the world...so I hoped the first one I saw was JUST a horrid mistake....every episode was it would seem. Belvedere, where are you now?:detective:

Last edited:
Mr. Belvedere bombed...it was boring. ugh!

The Golden Girls was funny...and I can see why guys wouldn't dig it...but for chicks, it was the original Ya-Ya sisterhood...

Will and Grace, or any thing staring homosexuals.

I Agree Adam. I am keenly aware of how the homosexual themes have been mainstreamed in the last 20 years of Television. What make Will & Grace dangerous, however, is that it is actually well written. I have watched it and it is funny in many places. Much like the subtle and liberal themes in Boston Legal. There is a lot of good writing in these shows. They are not bad because of bad writing but bad simply because they are indoctrinating us and lulling us to sleep like a frong in warm water turning hotter by the second.

Joni loves Chaci, now that's just bad writing....

Worst sitcom

Family Matters. hands down! There is just so much a person can take of the character Steve Urkel's voice. :banghead:

y'all who voted for GG should be ashamed. lol. I love the GG. man. I wish i could still watch it!

as a kid I liked Joanie loves Chachi for several reasons. I was a HUGE Happy Days fan and as The Fonz got old and less "cool" I moved on to liking Chachi. I also liked their singing (I was a kid!) and bought two Scott Baio albums that I bet may be wroth something if I could find them (well, not really but still..)

I REALLY thoght about putting Webster in the mix...why...OK...it began to air when Diffrent Strokes was ending....so...HOW ORIGINAL...some kind white folk take in a minature black kid. The show deserves a hammer due to total lack of originality.;)

Will and Grace, or any thing staring homosexuals.

I Agree Adam. I am keenly aware of how the homosexual themes have been mainstreamed in the last 20 years of Television. What make Will & Grace dangerous, however, is that it is actually well written. I have watched it and it is funny in many places. Much like the subtle and liberal themes in Boston Legal. There is a lot of good writing in these shows. They are not bad because of bad writing but bad simply because they are indoctrinating us and lulling us to sleep like a frong in warm water turning hotter by the second.

Joni loves Chaci, now that's just bad writing....
I agree about the "badness" of Will and Grace, I made my wife stop watching it.....On this thread I am not looking for "evil" bad....I am looking for..well..CHEESY bad!;)

Sounds like we need a top ten list of the worst of worst.

Married with Children

Momma's Family with Vicki Lawrence

Full House

Roseanne

Golden Girls

Will and Grace

Friends

Threes Company

Family Guy

The Simpsons

And not necessarily in that order. And the list could be much longer. Those are just off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back