Would like a way to petition reopening old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
I am not talking about threads shut down for getting too hot. Sometimes I see some great stuff that (perhaps due to timing) have been closed. My (stupid suggestion :p) a way to appeal to Admins. and Mods. to reopen interesting threads that perhaps have only a few posts on them. (Again this would not apply to threads shut down for getting "overheated") just the ones that had perhaps bad timing or what-not in terms of generating interest. (This would be a case by case issue of course) Thank you.

I am not talking about threads shut down for getting too hot. Sometimes I see some great stuff that (perhaps due to timing) have been closed. My (stupid suggestion :p) a way to appeal to Admins. and Mods. to reopen interesting threads that perhaps have only a few posts on them. (Again this would not apply to threads shut down for getting "overheated") just the ones that had perhaps bad timing or what-not in terms of generating interest. (This would be a case by case issue of course) Thank you.
This has come up before and I believe the advice has been to start a new one and link to the old one in the opening post.

This has come up before and I believe the advice has been to start a new one and link to the old one in the opening post.
As in "Blank #2" or "Blank Redux". Cool.:) Thanks Chris.

By the way I be dumb, how DO you link to an old thread on the PB? Never figured it out!:p Duh:duh:

By the way I be dumb, how DO you link to an old thread on the PB? Never figured it out!:p Duh:duh:
Goto the thread you want and then copy the url link in your browser. Start a new thread and paste it into the opening post at an appropriate place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back