Would you be willing to help APM and Puritan Writings??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any left to do? Would I still get a whole denarius(I mean disk) if I started at the eleventh hour?

How is everyone doing?

I am rounding the bend and am about to put together the next CD. I have proofed everything everyone has sent me thus far. Not everything that I sent out is actually going ot be on this CD - we will save some for the next one as well.

If you are relativ ely close to finishing, let me know. That way i will wait to finish up the CD.

The "Spirit moved me" this past weekend and I finished 5 of them. I am going to keep it around 12-15 pieces and have some of my own info to put into it as well.

There are two very large books that will be on it - and I may put on it the Two volume 1822 edition of the Economy of the Covenants by Witsius, which would be a real treat. I have some other longer books as well. I think this CD will be most excellent.

If you can, email me and let me know where you are at.
Thanks all!

I would like to help

Hey Matt:

I would not mind helping translate some text. Considering that I already have to do that with these PDF files on the Reformation and Puritan CDs I got. Send me an email and let me know.

Dylan

Here are the files I do not have yet:

Edmond Calamy Sermon
Thomas Gataker Sermon
Oliver Bowles Sermon
Martin Bucer Treatise
John Welsh Sermon
Covenant of Grace: Beza, Calvin, on Presbyterian Church Government
Thomas Blake - Sermon
John Hooper - short treatise
Obadiah Sedgwick Sermon
Platform of Church Discipline
Baptism - Daniel Cawdry

How is everyone doing?

Matt,
Sorry that I havn't sent the sermons out to you yet, I'll try to get Welsh out this weekend and Bucer out next.

OOOOO! OOOOO! Sounds wonderful. I am looking forward to going over Bucer.

I have just finished 28 sermons by Samuel Rutherford (yup 28 of em'.) (11 more to go!!) I'm going to be talkin' Scottish in a minute, Fy! Fy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back