Wow! I got an E-mail from Two Apostles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Apostles Thomas & Phyllis Terry that is...

230773329-O.jpg

Wow, that is amazing!
When you go the to "Glory Gathering" (you are going right?) would you get us some autographs?

Wow. Someone contact the Guiness Book of World Records. They must be old to have been eyewitnesses of Christ's resurrection. :lol:

I have a general rule for life, and obviously there are exceptions, but I don't trust anyone with two first names. Everyone in that advertisement has two first names. That is a big warning for me that this event is not a good thing.

I have a general rule for life, and obviously there are exceptions, but I don't trust anyone with two first names. Everyone in that advertisement has two first names. That is a big warning for me that this event is not a good thing.

I was really on the fence about attending until I received that sage advice. Everything else in the advertisement seemed so right on. This Doctor David fellow is a lifetime member of the International Association of Business Leaders Inc.

Is it just me or doesn't he look like a friendly Mister T?

Bob I knew you were a carpetbagger at heart but do you dislike your brothers from the south that much?

Ever since the Pentecostals went back to Post-Mill, they've been talking about Kingdom Dominion.

Bawb doesn't hate the South, it isn't Billy Bob he has trouble with, it's Billy Bob Terry! :lol:

But Rich, even with the two first names, how can you carry on without a fresh impartation?

I met an old haggard Jew on the New York subway in 2006 who claimed he was a messiah and offered me a pamphlet with his prophetic proof, I still have it stored away some where.

Where did the name "Full Gospel" come from and what are they implying?

Full Gospel meaning charismatic and they believe that ALL of the gospel message and teaching (including signs and wonders) are still active in the church today.

Unfortunately, they mostly focus on signs and wonders and not the rest of the bible.....

And how long do you think it took them to come up with the ISAAC acronym?[/QUOTE said:
Data erase systems use Isaac Random generating algorithms. Perhaps they obtained it from there. I can hear it now..."The 'Spirit' tells me we can erase all the previous information you've been give so that you'll listen only to us now."

judge not

Remember, We must not judge:wow: Rich said he was teaching on God is Love. Let's not be to hasty to judge these ministries. Maybe they read Wayne Grudem's systematic theology and decided that all the gifts are still operational today. Maybe they are raised up to make sure Rich gets all the "fullness".
Rich- remember 1] "the annointing brakes the yoke" [ you must break free from your confessional, theologically minded box]
2] if you are at the meeting and are having problems getting the tongues thing, just start making rhyming noises ,,, rondo mo shon di ,komo ka shilkie until it just flows
3] if that does not work visualize Robert Tilton laying his hands on you
4] make sure to bring your seed faith offering
Just looking out for you Rich;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back