Wow! I got an E-mail from Two Apostles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ask the question - And you are being equipped and raised up to establish dominion throughout the earth.

Are they post mill?

It's incredible to me how often bad theology is often accompanied by bad (nay, terrible) design.

It's incredible to me how often bad theology is often accompanied by bad (nay, terrible) design.

Yeah, my first note to my wife was how tacky the flyer is.

That's a taste thing though. Japanese advertise in some really bright color that really aren't to my liking.

I just want you to know that, based on my spasmodic contact with each of you on this board, I consider you my friends:
ISAAC - Levels of Relationship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are different levels of relationship building. We have to choose how far we desire to go in a relationship that is offered to us in God. The people we meet are part of God's plan for our lives. It is highly important therefore that we communicate effectively with each person we meet. In order to have a clear understanding of the FREEDOM and RESPONSIBILITIES involved in a relationship we must discern carefully which level of relationship is offered to us and where we are in this relationship with the person involved.

The first level of relationship is acquaintanceship. This is a spasmodic personal contact we make with each other. We have already touch and attained this level of relationship when we met each other in the various regional and national conferences and we have also met each other at the School of the Prophets. We are more than acquainted with each other. This is the level where we become ministered to by each other's spirit and testimony. Our Spirit is united with the same flow of prophetic anointing and we choose to identify that we are moving in the present day prophetic people. This forms the BASIS FOR FRIENDSHIP.

The second level of relationship is friendship. This is the development of a relationship beyond the level of acquaintance. This is more than identifying that we are flowing in the same stream and in the same prophetic anointing and revelation. This is to identify with the PERSON involved in relationship and willing to participate in his interests and goals. We begin to make tangible commitment and attachments with the PERSON, not just his MINISTRY.We are seen to help the PERSON fulfil his God given goals and are keenly involved to commit oneself to meeting those goals because these goals and objectives are also in our hearts to perform and fulfil. This forms the BASIS FOR PARTNERSHIP.

The third level of relationship is partnership. This is the close relationship between two people based on mutual objectives and God-given vision (Spiritual Intimacy). We move from just "feeling close" to that person (Emotional Intimacy) to a place of friendship and companionship (Social Intimacy). We are now sharing ideas, thoughts and opinions with each other We are beginning to speak into another's life. We value each other's counsel and know that they are spoken for our well-being in mind (Intellectual Intimacy). This gives us a greater sense of boldness to work We have great fun with these activities because they not only bring us together but allows us to have good working relationship as friends. We see that we are stronger together than when we are alone. This forms the BASIS FOR COVENANT RELATIONSHIP.

The fourth level of relationship is COVENANT RELATIONSHIP. God's purpose is only fulfilled through the making of covenants. Every promise that God makes with man is in the covenant promises will only be fulfilled in the keeping of the covenant requirements. We cannot expect God to work outside covenant bonds of relationship. Neither must we choose to work on the superficial platform of casual contact and relationship. In covenant relationship, two lives become one.When we choose covenant relationship we are choosing the SAME DESTINY and CALL. We will need to walk together to fulfil the will and purposes of God. If we are to pursue the vision with an intensity seldom seen on the face of the earth, then we need to press into this realm of bonding and unity. A willingness to lay down our personal vision for a higher all-encompassing corporate vision is the key to an ongoing covenant based relationship.Our lives will become bound together and our destiny will be concealed in our lives corporately. When one breaks forth in his potential, we will realise it is the same desire that God intends for each one of us. The Bible says concerning this covenant concept that when Jesus who is our life is made manifested and revealed we will also be revealed in the fulfillment of His destiny because our life is bound and hidden in Him (Col. 3:3-4).This forms the BASIS FOR the vision of the ongoing relationship of all ISAAC members.

I just want you to know that, based on my spasmodic contact with each of you on this board, I consider you my friends:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are different levels of relationship building. We have to choose how far we desire to go in a relationship that is offered to us in God. The people we meet are part of God's plan for our lives. It is highly important therefore that we communicate effectively with each person we meet. In order to have a clear understanding of the FREEDOM and RESPONSIBILITIES involved in a relationship we must discern carefully which level of relationship is offered to us and where we are in this relationship with the person involved.

The first level of relationship is acquaintanceship. This is a spasmodic personal contact we make with each other. We have already touch and attained this level of relationship when we met each other in the various regional and national conferences and we have also met each other at the School of the Prophets. We are more than acquainted with each other. This is the level where we become ministered to by each other's spirit and testimony. Our Spirit is united with the same flow of prophetic anointing and we choose to identify that we are moving in the present day prophetic people. This forms the BASIS FOR FRIENDSHIP.

That about had me in tears of laughter, Rich. But that's because we all know what kind of spasms we give you! :lol:

Our Spirit is united with the same flow of prophetic anointing and we choose to identify that we are moving in the present day prophetic people. This forms the BASIS FOR FRIENDSHIP.

According to this, I have no friends.

Has anyone followed the recent events of two well known apostles, Bishop Meeks and Waunita Bynumn? I do not think they were married but a few years and she has filed for divorce. It is quite amusing to watch the unfolding events but very sad. It is not surprising. They had an extravegant wedding on TBN with John Hagee officiating along with some other clowns dressed in Romanish clerical garbs. :(

Has anyone followed the recent events of two well known apostles, Bishop Meeks and Waunita Bynumn? I do not think they were married but a few years and she has filed for divorce. It is quite amusing to watch the unfolding events but very sad. It is not surprising. They had an extravegant wedding on TBN with John Hagee officiating along with some other clowns dressed in Romanish clerical garbs. :(

Talk about a sad situation, man. The whole thing is a mess.

Our Spirit is united with the same flow of prophetic anointing and we choose to identify that we are moving in the present day prophetic people. This forms the BASIS FOR FRIENDSHIP.

According to this, I have no friends.

I'll be your "Non-flow of Prophetic Annointing who Doesn't Choose to Identfy that I am Moving in the Present Day Prophetic People" friend.

Wow that's better than ISAAC.

I want to call my new leadership movement the NPADCIMPDPP friends.

Thank you for that spasmodic suggestion. I feel like I'm growing closer to you all the time in a NPADCIMPDPP way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back