WOW!!! The Gospel Coalition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding coalition of pastors for the cause of Christ. I joined and heartily support it.

Reddit Andrews, one of the pastors in the middle of the set of those videos on the You Tube Gospel Coalition Channel, is a good friend of ours... he's the guy who first set me on John Owen when I was in grad school and he was at Trinity Seminary, and we both were members of the same church. I had the privilege of teaching a course on Ezra & Nehemiah at that church with him while we both were in Elder training. A great guy, and wonderful pastor.

Reddit Andrews, one of the pastors in the middle of the set of those videos on the You Tube Gospel Coalition Channel, is a good friend of ours... he's the guy who first set me on John Owen when I was in grad school and he was at Trinity Seminary, and we both were members of the same church. I had the privilege of teaching a course on Ezra & Nehemiah at that church with him while we both were in Elder training. A great guy, and wonderful pastor.

Reddit is an excellent minister of Christ! He is one of the conservatives in our Presbytery, and a fighter. A GREAT encouragement to my pastor.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back